I gave the Honey Mustard Salmon recipe a whirl. An easy marinade of Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice and dill gave a nice tangy flavor to a fish I prepare the same way over and over.
from The Perfect Portion Cookbook
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 4oz. salmon fillets
- In a mixing bowl, stir the mustard, honey, lemon juice, dill and spices together to make a glaze.
- Place the salmon fillets in the glaze, fish-side down (skin-up). Toss until evenly coated.
- Cover the marinaded fish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. The skin will stick to the parchment paper as the fish cooks, making it easier to get the fish off the pan.
- Place the marinated salmon fillets on the pan, drizzling any remaining glaze on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the thickest fillet is cooked through.