Granola is a remarkably easy thing to make and I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it out. As far as I can tell, you can add whatever dried fruits or nuts you want to this and toast it to crunchy perfection. Pinterest is getting alarmingly good at suggesting pins for me so along came this granola.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, measure out the oats and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the peanut butter and honey. Heat over medium heat until smooth and combined.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats. Stir until all pieces are coated.
- Spread the coated oats out on the baking sheet so it's evenly distributed.
- Bake the oats for about 30 minutes or until no longer soft. Allow to cool completely before storing (or eating) to get the extra crunch.