If you're in the market for a new slow cooker (or anything else for your home, for that matter), Wayfair has a great selection with a variety of sizes and features. One lucky reader could win a $100 gift certificate, courtesy of Wayfair to be used towards anything from the site! The contest continues until there's a new Super Bowl champ so plenty of time to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And while you're surfing the internet, check out these other game day recipes:
Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ from Eat.Live.Blog
Buffalo Chicken Empanadas from Appetite for Instruction
DIY Snack Stadium from Wife in Progress
Homemade Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders from Aimee Broussard
Taco Dip from Anchors and Bows
Corn "Tamale" with Black Beans and More from Good Cook Doris
- 13 oz. Chorizo (sliced)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 cans (15 oz.) Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup broth
- Chop the peppers, onion, zucchini and carrots into bite-sized pieces. Add to the slow cooker.
- Drain and rinse the Northern beans (or white beans of choice). Add to the slow cooker.
- Pour the can of crushed tomatoes and broth over vegetables.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- About 1 hour before the cooking time is over, add the sliced Chorizo.
- Serve warm and cuddled under a blanket watching some football.