|Christmas colored peppers|
|Nearly 40 varieties|
|Just a little bit of sweet for the spicy|
|One pot of ingredients for easy clean up|
|I am quite the cookie monster!|
|The final product with the cooling benefits of sour cream and cheese|
Recipe adapted from One-Pot Chocolate Beef Chili on Food52
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- Mushrooms or other vegetables you desire
- 1 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can of black beans
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers
- 2-3 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate
- 2-3 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- Combine ground beef and chopped onion in one pot and cook until the beef is browned.
- Chop the vegetables and add them to the beef along with all other ingredients to the pot and stir.
- Cover mixture and simmer mixture for 45 minutes or until all flavors are mixed well.
- You can add crushed tomatoes to make it more liquidy but I prefer to leave it as meaty as possible.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream as desired.