- Kale, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2-3 bell peppers, chopped
- 3-4 carrots, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of cashews or peanuts, chopped
- Grilled chicken (optional)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (add more if you like more kick)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
1) Combine the cleaned and chopped kale, cilantro, peppers, carrots and chickpeas together in a bowl.
2) Toss the vegetables until they are well mixed.
3) Using a nut chopper or food processor, chop cashews or peanuts into small pieces. Add to the salad.
4) In a mason jar or salad dressing bottle, combined the peanut butter, water, oil, syrup, sriracha and ginger. Shake vigorously until combined.
5) Dress the salad and mix. Enjoy a healthy lunch all week long!