We know that cucumbers and zucchini are great for summer salads, adding a cool and crispy touch. They're also used for cooling properties on the eyes and are full of water. I didn't realize how much water until I made this recipe. After shredding the zucchini over a towel, you wring out all of the water. Lots of green water.
|I got fancy with Paint|
- One large zucchini
- Two cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper
- Shred the zucchini using a cheese grater over a paper towel. Once the zucchini is shredded, gently squeeze the water out of the vegetable and paper towel. Be careful not to bust the paper towel.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the oil in a mixing bowl.
- Form patties with your hands or two large spoons.
- In a skillet or pan, heat the oil and lightly fry the patties, flattening with a spatula as you add them to the pan.
- Once the cakes are golden, flip over and continue to cook.
- Serve plain or with dressing or sauces.